Montîere Firenze & Firenze Grande
Montîere leather wallets are crafted with leathers handpicked for our designs. Leathers of high quality evolve over time, developing its own unique character. To maintain your Montîere wallet we recommend you to follow these instructions:
- • It is not recommended that more than one card is stored in the two singular card slots on the back of the wallet.
- • It is not recommended that a embossed card is stored in the lower of the two singular card slots on the back of the wallet. As this may imprint on the leather.
- • It is not recommended that more than three cards are stored in the side pocket/slot.
- • Avoid keeping coins and keys in the same pocket as the wallet as this will scratch the Montîere signature gold plated magnetic flip closure.
- • Treat the item with care, and avoid direct heat and sunlight.
- • Keep dry, and avoid wet surfaces and dampness.
- • Do not use any chemical cleaners to clean the leather. Just use a damp cloth to remove any stains or dirt.
Your Montîere Firenze wallet is covered by a limited for a period of one  year from the original date of purchase. This limited warranty covers you against defects in the workmanship or/and material of the wallet.
This warranty is considered voided if the wallet has been damaged by negligence, accident, unauthorised service, or other factors not related to defects in the workmanship or/and materials, or if a valid proof of purchase cannot be provided.